We spend a lot of time researching new tools, toys, and resources that benefit agents in the real estate industry. Rather than keeping these hidden gems in passing conversation or training session, we’ve started a curated list. Enjoy and feel free to submit any recommendations you have – this list is a combination of tools we’ve used and liked or tools agents have recommended. If you need help narrowing or selecting the best tool for you – reach out!
WEBSITE PROVIDERS (IDX ENABLED)
Some of these websites offer CRM back-end systems as well.
CRMs (CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT)
CMA / PROPERTY INFO
- FEMA Flood Maps
- Scanners (phone tools)
- Cloud Storage – everybody has a preference but we’ve narrowed it down to the core. These two have much more power, consistency in usage (and storage) than most.
- Email Tools
- Enable shortcuts on your email inbox to organize easier
- Use WiseStamp for a fancy email signature
- Use filters to get “junk” out of your way
- Don’t be afraid to unsubscribe regularly
- Accounting – keep up with your expenses for tax purposes using these programs and apps
- MileIQ phone app for mileage tracking (Quickbooks also does this now)
ADVERTISING & MARKETING
- Social Media Advertising Management
- Database / Information sources
- FSBO & Expired Lists
- Mass Email List Management
- Ringless Voicemails
We have several agents with growing teams – these tools help people stay connected and do better work as a team.