Our onboarding system is super smooth and easy. If you’re ready to launch your career, here’s what to expect.
- Schedule your Launch Call with our Launch Team
- Fill out your Agent Profile
- Get access to HoM GUIDE where you’ll learn more about how to maximize your HoM Realty tools in your business.
Once you’re an #officialHoMie, you’ll be able to
- Join the conversation with our Agent Mastermind
- Continue learning with our EMPOWER Real Estate Business Academy
- Market yourself with ease through our GLOWAgents marketing platform
License Transfer Steps:
- Licensed Agents:
- Click the link to the TREC website: https://www.trec.state.tx.us
- To log in, enter your username and password in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you’re logged in, click on your name and select “My License Services”
- Click the drop-down menu next to your license number, highlight “Manage my sponsorship (sales)” and click “Select”
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- Under Request Sponsorship, enter License Number 9006653
- Choose ‘Send Request’
- Complete the payment process ($20.60) and your sponsorship request will be sent to us for acceptance.
- Licensed Brokers:
- Change your address in TREC to the office place of business
Please contact your primary Realtor board and fulfill their required brokerage transfer paperwork. If you need additional help or your MLS is not one of the ones listed below, please contact our office at 979-232-2017 to ensure a smooth transition.
- Bryan / College Station (Office ID: 3396)
- Houston Association of Realtors (Office ID: EHOM0)
- Austin Board of Realtors (Office ID: 700412)
- Central Texas MLS
- Waco MLS
Suggested Branding Steps:
- Change your Social Media Information to reflect your new company!
- Make sure your account is set up for this page as new resources will be added and kept up to date
- Set up and edit your accounts for your online resources (login required)
- Design your own branding using our logos or use one of our stylish templates in the Design Center (login required)
- Check out this agent checklist to help guide you through making your thorough transition list. Things will certainly happen more quickly if you have a plan!