Step 1: HoM Profile
- Complete the “New Agent Profile“
- If you have a team name, please include that name so that we can submit your team name to the TREC profile.
- If you have trouble uploading your headshot, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request access to our Facebook Mastermind group
- Flat Fee Agents:
- Be sure you check out with your monthly or annual sponsorship plan
Step 2: TREC License Transfer
- Licensed Agents:
- Click the link to the TREC website: https://www.trec.state.tx.us
- To log in, enter your username and password in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you’re logged in, click on your name and select “My License Services”
- Click the drop-down menu next to your license number, highlight “Manage my sponsorship (sales)” and click “Select”
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- Under Request Sponsorship, enter License Number 9006653
- Choose ‘Send Request’
- Complete the payment process ($20.60) and your sponsorship request will be sent to us for acceptance.
- Licensed Brokers:
- Change your address in TREC to the office place of business
Step 3: Local Board of Realtors Transfer
Please contact your primary Realtor board and fulfill their required brokerage transfer paperwork. If you need additional help or your MLS is not one of the ones listed below, please contact our office at 979-232-2017 to ensure a smooth transition.
- Bryan / College Station (Office ID: 3396)
- Houston Association of Realtors (Office ID: EHOM0)
- Austin Board of Realtors (Office ID: 700412)
Step 4: HoM Document Signatures
The On-Boarding documents bundle you will receive via DocuSign contains the following documents.
- HoM Policies & Procedures Manual
- HoM Fee Schedule
Opt Inor Out
- TREC Independent Contractor Agreement for Sales Associate
- TREC Statement of Understanding Concerning the Independent Contractor Agreement.
Step 5: Self Paced Steps
- Change your Social Media Information to reflect your new company!
- Make sure your account is set up for this page as new resources will be added and kept up to date
- Set up and edit your accounts for your online resources (login required)
- Design your own branding using our logos or use one of our stylish templates in the Design Center (login required)
- Check out this agent checklist to help guide you through making your thorough transition list. Things will certainly happen more quickly if you have a plan!