Do you offer any other commission structures?
We do offer a tiered commission structure for those looking to build up to the 100% commission model. Our goal is to help our agents “graduate” to the flat, monthly fee as quickly as possible.
What are the benefits to building a team?
Any additional licensed agents on the team are $175 per month. Consult with us before setting up your team so we can help you maximize your rewards.
Do you ever offer discounted fees or exceptions?
We have a 10% discount for paying your fee annually rather than monthly. This saves time on administrative tracking and we roll that benefit back to you.
What are the recruitment rewards?
For every agent recruited, you receive 15% of the fees paid to the company. There are additional benefits for up to 5 generations of recruits. It’s surprising how quickly this adds up as an added monthly bonus.
How do team setups work?
We give you the freedom to set your team up your way. Do whatever splits are agreed upon between you and the agents on your team are up to you, however, to help offset E&O and administrative costs, we do charge per person.
Fees for teams of 2 or more Sales Agents will be assigned as follows:
- Each additional Sales Agent within the Primary Sales Agent team will be paid out as designated by the Primary Sales Agent agreement to the Supporting Sales Agent.
- For every Supporting Sales Agent, the monthly fee will be increased by $175 / month
Fees for each employee under a Primary Sales Agent is as follows:
- Primary Sales Agents will pay Employee as laid out in the Employee agreement & as agreed upon by the Employee & Primary Sales Agent.
- For every licensed employee the Primary Sales Agent’s monthly fee will increase by $100/month. (This excludes virtual assistants that is covered by E&O insurance from an outside company)
- For every non-licensed employee, the monthly fee will be increased by $50 / month
How do recruit rewards work?
Recruitment incentives for bringing quality, core value fitting agents to the brokerage are as follows. For each agent recruited that joins under the Flat Fee Compensation plan the recruiter will be compensated as follows:
Tier 1 – 15%
Tier 2 – 12%
Tier 3 – 9%
Tier 4 – 6%
Tier 5 – 3%
Example: HōM Agent John recruits HōM agent Ryan. Ryan pays $350/month to HōM. Of the $350, John receives 15% or $52.50/month as long as Ryan is an agent of HōM. Ryan then recruits Danielle, who also pays $350/month. Danielle is considered John’s second tier. Of the $350 Danielle pays, John receives 12% or $42/month and Ryan receives $52.50/month as long as Danielle is a paying agent with HōM. This continues until John has 5 tiers of recruits.
We are always happy to answer your questions and set up a time to discuss. Let’s talk!