SPEND LESS TIME WITH PAPERWORK AND CLOSE MORE DEALS.
Our Virtual Transaction Coordinator can help you make the most of your time by taking key tasks off your plate.
What Do We Do?
- Open escrow with the Title Company if possible
- Review the contract for completeness and pursue necessary parties for outstanding initials, signatures
- ÂžSend agent an email outlining important dates
- Send Introductory Email to the lender, title company, client and co-op agent; introducing your transaction coordinator and requesting that all paperwork and communications related to the transaction be directed to them
- Establish file in your Broker system of record, upload documents and contact information.
- Coordinate inspections when necessary – communicating and scheduling with the buyer and seller.
- Send any applicable TREC Compliance documents out for signature to the client
- Stay in communication with the client, lender, and title to ensure timely closing
- Provide weekly summaries with the status of each transaction and deadlines
- ÂžOrder and review the title report. Notify you of any issues and help to resolve.
- ÂžOn-going system of record maintenance as documents are submitted and changes are made
- Clerical help with amendments or changes to the contract
- For Buyers:
- Send a detailed email requesting home warranty selection and follow up until a selection is made.
- Email buyer to remind them to secure
- Send inspection invoices to the title company if unpaid
- For Sellers:
- Order payoffs and tax, water & sewer certs. and HOA information if needed
- Collect any outstanding invoices to send to the Title Company
PRE-CLOSING & closing
- ÂžSchedule final walkthrough and closing with your clients, the title company and you.
- ÂžVerify loan commitment with clientâ€™s lender, provide copies and notify you of any problems in underwriting.
- Arrange for “key swap” with the other agentÂ
- Update property in MLS and verify “closed” with proper agent information
- “Claim” sale on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com on behalf ofÂ
- Close transaction in your management system
- Provide a “Just Sold” social media graphic for you
- Update client contact information if changed (addresses)
- Provide a congratulatory email to your client prompting them to leave a review for you with clickable links.
- Send “Just Sold” postcards upon closing (additional (at cost) mailing and supply cost applies)